Shipping, Cancellation, Return & Refund
CANCELLATION, RETURN AND REFUND
- Within 30 days of receiving the item, the buyer may apply for the return of the purchased item by going to My Account, Orders, Return Items.
- Once the return is approved, a prepaid mailing label will be sent to the buyer.
- Buyer may send the item using the prepaid mailing label with original packaging, printed receipt and contents.
- Once the returned item is received, credit will be applied to the buyer's account.
- A 15% restocking fee may apply and deducted from the refund. There is no restocking fee if the product is unopened.
- If the buyer receives a product that is defective or the wrong product, the buyer can send it back during the return and exchange time period and a replacement will be arranged at no cost to the buyer.
- If the reason for return is not a result of an error, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from the refund. PayPal will cover the return shipping cost. Click here to learn more.
- If the product was damaged in shipping, the customer may file a claim with USPS to receive a refund. Click here to learn more.